Now that you have a little history let me introduce to you the reason for this blog. Julie, Alexis and Lauren. I am very blessed to have three sisters in my life. Julie my sister and when my Dad re-married I was blessed with two more. There are some years between Julie and I and Alexis and Lauren. Watching them grow up has been fun because they are just little versions of Julie and myself. I am sure they are all another reason that I stay young in heart. Since I am the oldest I know that at times they have might have been annoyed with my "motherly over protecting" nature but it happens. You mess with them and you mess with me. If I don't tell them enough then I will again. Julie, Alexis and Lauren: I love you dearly! You are all amazing and talented and God has blessed me so much with you in my life. Again, I am so blessed by all their personalities and talents and have such wonderful memories. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures of all of us, well that I am allowed to post because if I posted the ones I really wanted to I am sure I would get a sister beat down! ♥
You know that place between sleep and awake? That place where you still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting. ~Peter Pan
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Sisters, Sisters
Before I begin let me start of with a little history. In the movie White Christmas (a classic movie you should watch) There is a scene with the Haynes Sisters and they sing a song called Sisters. I love this song and I have since I was a little girl. Growing up I would sing it to my little sister Julie. I was the loud one and believe it or not and I am pretty sure I still embarrass her to this day. Anyways here is the clip.
Now that you have a little history let me introduce to you the reason for this blog. Julie, Alexis and Lauren. I am very blessed to have three sisters in my life. Julie my sister and when my Dad re-married I was blessed with two more. There are some years between Julie and I and Alexis and Lauren. Watching them grow up has been fun because they are just little versions of Julie and myself. I am sure they are all another reason that I stay young in heart. Since I am the oldest I know that at times they have might have been annoyed with my "motherly over protecting" nature but it happens. You mess with them and you mess with me. If I don't tell them enough then I will again. Julie, Alexis and Lauren: I love you dearly! You are all amazing and talented and God has blessed me so much with you in my life. Again, I am so blessed by all their personalities and talents and have such wonderful memories. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures of all of us, well that I am allowed to post because if I posted the ones I really wanted to I am sure I would get a sister beat down! ♥
Now that you have a little history let me introduce to you the reason for this blog. Julie, Alexis and Lauren. I am very blessed to have three sisters in my life. Julie my sister and when my Dad re-married I was blessed with two more. There are some years between Julie and I and Alexis and Lauren. Watching them grow up has been fun because they are just little versions of Julie and myself. I am sure they are all another reason that I stay young in heart. Since I am the oldest I know that at times they have might have been annoyed with my "motherly over protecting" nature but it happens. You mess with them and you mess with me. If I don't tell them enough then I will again. Julie, Alexis and Lauren: I love you dearly! You are all amazing and talented and God has blessed me so much with you in my life. Again, I am so blessed by all their personalities and talents and have such wonderful memories. Here are a couple of my favorite pictures of all of us, well that I am allowed to post because if I posted the ones I really wanted to I am sure I would get a sister beat down! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment