Saturday, January 21, 2012

Randomness

So I ran across a list I put together in 2009, it was interesting to read. I feel the same about a lot of items on the list. So here it goes for those who have never seen it.

1) I love to laugh, I think it is the best medicine and if you can make me laugh so hard I cry then you are the coolest person ever in my book

2) My family and friend are very important to me and I don't know where I would be without them

3) Change is very hard for me but it always makes me stronger in the long run

4) I can't stand that I don't know how to drive stick shift

5) I once found 20 dollars on the ground in Disneyland and I kept it

6) I am a very emotional person and can cry during commercials. I don't think crying is for sissy's I think it is our bodies way of getting our emotions out so why stop the flow.

7) I put everything into anything I am working on and take pride in what I do and when I mess up I don't do well with it and the one way people can really hurt me is by saying they are disappointed in me.

8) I am a dreamer, I keep my head in the clouds and feet on the ground and I don't believe you can ever be to old for anything

9) I use to hate running growing up but now I can't get enough of it

10) I do not like to share my food if it is something I am really enjoying. I am like Joey on Friends

11) You can never get enough hugs and I truly believe you have to have at least 3 a day to survive

12) I know Disneyland like the back of my hand and if you ever need a tour guide just ask! I have references.

13) I wish I had more muscle in my arms, I can't stand the fact that I arms are so weak

14) I get really really annoyed when people say my dog is ugly or when the first thing someone says to you is "you look tired"

15) I love to dip my french fries into my Frosty and its totally not weird

16) I wish I had a good singing voice because I really think I have an inner rockstar

17) I always dream about having my own business, if I did it would be either a : Cake Store, Doggy Store or Photography Studio...

18) I admit I am the biggest nerd! I love Star Wars, Star Trek and Stargate...hmm maybe there is a common variable there???

19) I can't stand scary movies or scary movie previews. To this day I still cover my ears and sing a song if a scary movie commercial comes on.

20) I love to cook! I can sit and watch the Food Network all day long.

21) I don't want to admit it but I think I am a TV junkie but I keep it in line by not having DVR (Ya, I just received a DVR for this Christmas, not in check anymore)

22) I love my husband and appreciate everything he does for me! He washes the dishes and I think it is super

23) I can say the alphabet backwards and forwards in 10 seconds

24) I love trivia, I enjoy learning something new every day! I think we should always keep our brains thinking because once those synapses stop firing it aint a good sign.

25) I love Jesus and He is where I get my joy, strength and hope and the following verse is my favorite and I read it every day before I go to work. Jer 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments: