Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ugh!

So I tend to be a little bit of a worry wart, I am not going to lie. It has always been one of my biggest battles. I stress and worry over situations that I don't need too. Today as I was driving home and listening to the radio and they were talking about worrying and what good was it or as my sister says "its like walking around with an umbrella waiting for the rain in AZ." I laughed but she has a good point. So I took a moment to reflect and realize that I hadn't been worrying much lately. I was proud because I decided to not waste my energy but remembered God was bigger than my problems and always going to take care of me. Fast forward to right now, as I sit here crying as I type, for reasons I rather not go into right now, am worried and stressed. My heart just hurts and I am so tired of seeing people I love have to go through situations when all the do is fight to survive. I just hate it. Life is a pain sometimes but I am going to CHOOSE to not let it get to me. I have to remind myself that again, God is bigger than our problems and I just need to let it go and realize it will be OK and no matter what HE will take care of me and my family. Sorry for the not so happy post tonight guys. My heart was just heavy and writing helps me feel better sometimes. Thanks for listening ♥

No comments: